CP2102 USB to UART Converter
The CP2102 USB to UART Converter Module provides a serial port for your computer, ie. a virtual COM port to connect to a serial device. The IC used CP2102 is stable and reliable. It supports baud rates from 300bps to 1.5Mbps and driver support for a wide range of Operating Systems.
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- High speed USB version 2.0
- Device ID and product description stored in internal EEPROM
- Have both 3.3volts and 5volts output pins
- Drivers available for Windows, Mac, Android and Linux.
- Can be used to connect to a serial device (TTL level)
- Baud rate range 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps.
- Supports both Hardware and Software handshaking (X-On/X-Off)
- Pin 1: 3V3 3.3 volts
- Pin 2: TXD Transmit Data
- Pin 3: RXD Receive Data
- Pin 4: GND Ground
- Pin 5: +5V 5 volts
|Dimensions||42 x 15 mm|